General Manager APPLY NOW
As the General Manager at Desert Drinks & Exotics, you are the leader and trend setter for the employees you work with. You will work closely with the your supervisor, employees, and upper management to maintain operation of the store, and fulfill all tasks necessary to do so smoothly.
This position will begin at the beginning of November.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Attend to customer needs and questions.
- Check customers out and process transactions.
- Maintain storefront cleanliness and inventory.
- Maintain employee productivity and work load.
- Lead your team effectively to achieve common goals and maintain storefront operation.
- Employee scheduling, discipline, and any other necessary tasks to lead the team to achieve smooth operation.
- Cash Handling
- 40 hour a week work week + any necessary overtime
Our ideal candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Ability to be friendly and sociable with strangers/customers in all circumstances.
- Cash handling experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- A want for growth.
- Team player mindset.
- Management experience.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to problem solve alone and with others.
Bi-annual performance reviews to determine wage increase eligibility. Employee and Friends and family discount offered. 7 days paid vacation time front loaded.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to working with you!
|||1242 South Broadway Road Denver, CO 80210|||Management||||||quK5pxsqMWjP601E|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||single|||36000|||||||||true