Shift Leader/Supervisor APPLY NOW
As a supervisor at Desert Drinks & Exotics, you are the leader and trend setter for the employees you work with. You will work closely with the General Manager to maintain operation of the store, and fulfill all tasks necessary to do so smoothly.
This position will begin at the beginning of November.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Attend to customer needs and questions.
- Check customers out and process transactions.
- Maintain storefront cleanliness and inventory.
- Maintain employee productivity and work load.
- Work with General Management to achieve common and greater goals to maintain storefront operation.
Our ideal candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Ability to be friendly and sociable with strangers/customers in all circumstances.
- Cash handling experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- A want for growth.
- Team player mindset.
- Supervising experience
- Ability to problem solve alone or with a team.
Bi-annual performance reviews to determine wage increase eligibility. Employee and Friends and family discount offered.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to working with you!
|||1242 South Broadway Road Denver, CO 80210|||Management||||||1XSYOu30U3PZbU9q|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||16.50|||||||||true